Plastic Surgery Arts of New Jersey Brow Lift
A wrinkled forehead and sagging brows not only give the face an aged, worried look; they also affect the appearance of the upper eyelids by giving the eyes a tired look. The newer technique of endoscopic brow lift surgery utilizes small incisions to lift the forehead and brow line. Patients can quickly resume their normal lifestyle looking younger and more invigorated, often within one week. The endoscopic brow lift procedure is frequently performed in conjunction with a facelift or eyelid enhancement to add balance to facial rejuvenation.
We also offer additional facial rejuvenation procedures at Plastic Surgery Arts of New Jersey including: facelift, mid facelift, brow lift, eyelid lift, neck lift, and nose reshaping to rejuvenate your appearance and enhance your natural beauty.
Contact PSANJ to schedule a private brow lift consultation at either of our New Brunswick, New Jersey or Princeton, New Jersey locations. We look forward to seeing you at Plastic Surgery Arts of New Jersey.
Common Brow Lift Questions at Plastic Surgery Arts of New Jersey
What is the difference between a brow lift vs. mini brow lift?
Generally, a traditional brow lift is better suited for individuals with deeper forehead furrows and pronounced frown lines, where as a mini brow lift usually reserved to patients with less extensive lines and sagging across the forehead.
Questions to consider for your brow lift consultation:
- Will my friends and family notice I had a brow lift?
- What are the risks of a brow lift procedure?
- How much does a brow lift cost?
- How long does a brow lift last?
- How do I prepare for a brow lift?
- Are there other options for me besides brow lift?
- Should I get a brow lift, botox, or both?
- Can I choose which where my brow lift procedure is performed in New Brunswick, Princeton and/or Edison, New Jersey?
- At Plastic Surgery Arts of New Jersey, we can help you imagine the possibilities.Kevin T. Nini, MD, FACS
- Surgical artistry is all about precision and a commitment to perfecting the tiniest details.Philip D. Wey, MD, FACS
- I believe in a balanced approach to plastic surgery and listen closely to patient concerns.Naveen K. Ahuja, MD
Contact Plastic Surgery Arts of New Jersey for a free consultation.