Plastic Surgery Arts of New Jersey Chemical Peels
Used in combination with microdermabrasion or alone, chemical peels use unique plant and sugar acids break down the chemical bond of the intercellular glue that holds the dead skin layer together. Skin looks and feels more vibrant while removing sun damage and addressing premature aging.
The Vi Peel™ is designed to reverse the signs of aging and sun damage on skin. It contains a synergistic blend of gentle yet powerful ingredients suitable for all skin types.
The Vi Peel™ will:
- Improve the tone, texture and clarity of the skin
- Reduce or eliminate age spots, freckles and hyper-pigmentation, including melasma
- Soften lines and wrinkles
- Stimulate the production of collagen and elastin for firmer skin
- Clear acne skin conditions
Why choose the Vi Peel™ over the other chemical peels?
The VI PeelTM represents a new generation of chemical peels unlike any others you might have experienced.
- Superior Results - for ANTI-AGING Vi PeelTM reverses the effects of sun damage, environmental factors and time to enhance your skin's natural beauty. In addition to facial treatments, the Vi Peel™ can also be used to treat sun damage on the décolletage and hands. For ACNE - highly effective in clearing acne and impurities for patients as young as twelve years old; a series of treatments may reduce acne scars.
- Comfort - The Vi Peel™ is virtually painless. Sensitive individuals may experience a slight stinging sensation, which is controlled by use of a fan during application.
- Your treatment takes only 20 minutes or less
- No skin preparation products are needed, and minimal or no down time is required
- Healing time is also minimal - enjoy younger, more beautiful skin in about one week
Contact PSANJ to schedule a private chemical peel consultation at either of our New Brunswick, New Jersey or Princeton, New Jersey locations. We look forward to seeing you at Plastic Surgery Arts of New Jersey.
- At Plastic Surgery Arts of New Jersey, we can help you imagine the possibilities.Kevin T. Nini, MD, FACS
- Surgical artistry is all about precision and a commitment to perfecting the tiniest details.Philip D. Wey, MD, FACS
- I believe in a balanced approach to plastic surgery and listen closely to patient concerns.Naveen K. Ahuja, MD
Contact Plastic Surgery Arts of New Jersey for a free consultation.